Monday, March 10, 2014

Service Hours Update - March 10th, 2014

Hello environmental members! Your hours are finally updated. 

[Hours Update]

Updates include
1.) Recycling / Project Reach Services: March 7th, 2014. 
2.) Club Meetings: March 6th, 2014 
3.) Almansor Park Clean Up: March 8th, 2014. 
4.) Driving credit: March 7th 2014

5.) Bottle Crushing: February 15th-March 10th 2014

If you still need to earn 5 hours then remember to do bottle crushing during lunch or 6th period. I will update bottle crushing hours again this Friday, so there's still hope!! There are around 26 people who still need to earn 5 hours, which is not horrible, but we can drag that number down to 0 by the end of the week, right guys? 

P.S. I'm not perfect, so if you notice any mistakes, then please inform me.


-Tran Lam

3 comments:

  1. YO CAN I ATTEND EVENTS EVEN IF I'M NOT IN THE CLUB? I WON'T ASK FOR HOURS OR ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't do anything shady..,. like signing in for someone, then it's fine.
      -Tran

      Delete
  2. Shady is not a proper word to use...

    ReplyDelete