Sunday, February 2, 2014

Service Hours Update - February 2nd, 2014


     It's not even Halloween though!

----------
     1.) Recycling / Project Reach Services on January 24th, 2014.
     2.) Club Meeting on January 23rd, 2014.
----------

     I'll admit that I forgot to collect Bottle Crushing hours last Friday. There's not much to update on due to the lack of a meeting and recycling service this Friday, as well as the cancellation of Habitat Restoration. I'll record the hours on Monday, and update them ASAP. If you talked to me and your name is still not on the list, I most likely forgot, so please remind me. Anyway, good luck to all potential members running for cabinet!
     *Obligatory Disclaimer: Feel free for check for any silly mistakes and stuff that I might've done wrong. If I did miss anything, go ahead and tell me on Facebook or email us at sghsenvironmental@gmail.com. I'll double check and fix it ASAP.

Mark Lieu, Secretary

1 comment: