Saturday, September 28, 2013

Service Hours Update - September 28th, 2013

     Let this mark (Haha, no.) our 2nd hours update! Although it's nothing new, we're already having people almost reach double digit Service Hours. You go, guys. Work harder my slaves!
 ----------
      Anyway, today's updates include:
          1.) Club Meetings on:
               - September 19th, 2013
               - September 26th, 2013
           2.) Recycling/Project Reach Services on:
               - September 20th, 2013
               - September 27th, 2013
----------
     Not much of a big update, but here's a little bit on my updating policy.
     Every week after a Recycling/Project Reach Service, I try to update hours on a Saturday. If not, the Sunday. Park Cleanups and Habitat Restorations are posted on the day after they are performed. I update hours every week, but I only make a BlogSpot and Facebook post every two weeks to avoid clogging up the blog and page with hours updates. The Bottle Crushing list is checked and updated every two weeks, so don't get too anxious if you don't see an update on that service today. Therefore if you're too lazy to do the math, you'll see a Bottle Crushing update on October 5th; that is, if I'm not too wasted from the SAT that day to update hours.
     *Obligatory Disclaimer: Feel free for check for any silly mistakes and stuff that I might've done wrong. If I did miss anything, feel free to tell me on Facebook or eMail us at sghsenvironmental@gmail.com. I'll double check and fix it ASAP.
 
Anyway, that's all I have to say folks,
Mark Lieu, Secretary

2 comments: