Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hours Update - April 7th, 2013


     Well, I formally apologize for sort of slacking off in the updates. That's one thing for sure. 

     Without further ado, our updates for today include:
          1.) Neighborhood Cleanup - March 31st, 2013
          2.) Meeting - April 4th, 2013
          3.) Recycling - April 5th, 2013
          4.) Habitat Restoration - April 6th, 2013
     And remember, we've changed the requirements to 3 meetings and 3 hours for this semester, so there's less worry and less work to go around, and it'll be easier to cram in those hours at the last minute.
      *Obligatory Disclaimer: Feel free for check for any silly mistakes and stuff that I might've done wrong. If I did miss anything, go ahead and tell me on Facebook or eMail us at sghsenvironmental@gmail.com. I'll double check and fix it ASAP. I hope the semi-new format doesn't confuse anyone. 
     Well, that's all for today. Now hurry up and finish all that homework that you've left behind.
- Mark Lieu

No comments:

Post a Comment