Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Service Hours Update - December 25th, 2013




     Like usual, I'm sort of extremely late. My apologies. I'm like a father neglecting his poor children.  I'll be out of office soon along with these other old people, so hopefully the next prospective Secretary will be more responsible than me in the coming year!
----------
     Anyway, our holiday updates include: 
          1.) Recycling / Project Reach Services on December 6th, 2013.
          2.) Club Meetings on:
                - November 21st, 2013
                - December 5th, 2013
          3.) San Gabriel Neighborhood Cleanup on December 15th, 2013.
          4.) Almansor Park Cleanup on December 21st, 2013.
          5.) Bottle Crushing hours are updated up to December 7th, 2013.
          6.) Habitat Restoration on December 7th, 2013
---------- 
     Once again, a few things to note. The asterisks before your name indicate that you are exempt from meetings due to other school activities (e.g. Band Council, MoMa Motivators, etc.), and I will overlook the amount of meetings that you have attended. However that doesn't mean that you should skip out on the meetings when that activity doesn't coincide with us. It'll make us sad. It'll show your interaction and dedication to our club. Yeah.
     If your name is not on the current roster, then you were removed from the club after Quarter 1. If you want to confirm that you were removed, check at the bottom of the entire list. Those are the people who earned service credit, but did not meet the requirements. If your name isn't in the pile or the current roster, then you were most likely removed from the list because you gained a cumulative amount of zero hours throughout Quarter 1. Same rules will apply on the Post-Semester 1 roster.
     Also, please don't make me feel guilty for not giving you service credit when you were removed from the club. There are people who attend meetings and go to events that aren't in the club anymore. Due to my extreme squishiness I gave you the hours onto your Quarter 1 totals, so when you apply to college and/or Los Renombrados, you'll have those hours on record. Please though, no more. Thank you.
      Double check your hours for the outside events. Since I didn't attend them, I didn't have a solid copy on hand and I might've missed a name or two. I have the Garvey Park Clean-Up Column on ready when we come back from it. I'll make the final update after that service, since it's the last one of the Semester, but it won't be big. That's all.
     *Obligatory Disclaimer: Feel free for check for any silly mistakes and stuff that I might've done wrong. If I did miss anything, go ahead and tell me on Facebook or eMail us at sghsenvironmental@gmail.com. I'll double check and fix it ASAP. 
Mark Lieu
Secretary

Excuse me for sounding stiff. 
Happy holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment